Ingredients: 350g ready to roll croissant dough, 1tbsp butter melted , 50g dried cranberries, 1tsp cinnamon, 3tbsp light muscovado sugar, 25g icing sugar
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 and line a deep pie tin or springform cake pan.
- Unroll the croissant dough and brush over the melted butter. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over the dough. Evenly spread the dried cranberries on top.
- Cut into five strips, cut each strip into three. Roll each strip up and place into the pie tin or cake tin. Remember to leave space around each roll to allow to rise and expand.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden brown, risen well and cooked through.
- Mix the icing sugar together with a splash of water and drizzle over the top. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!