Ingredients: 30ml milk, 6 eggs, 100g natural yoghurt, 450g butter, 450g self-rasing flour, 450g caster sugar, 1 lemon zested and juiced, 6tbsp elderflower cordial
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 40-50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 and brush a bundt tin with melted butter or lining paste.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs and yoghurt until fully combined. In a separate bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Once light and fluffy stir through the flour and lemon zest.
- Fold the milk, eggs and yoghurt into the butter, flour and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared bundt tin and bake for 40-50 minutes until the bundt is golden and cooked through.
- Using a skewer poke holes into the bundt and pour over the lemon juice and elderflower cordial. Once the cake has cooled turn out and enjoy!