225g butter, 100g white chocolate, 250g light brown sugar, 150g golden caster sugar, 3 eggs, 1tsp vanilla extract, 325g plain flour, 1tsp baking powder, 50g salted peanuts, 100g strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease and line a brownie tin.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a ban maire, stir until smooth and combined.
- Whisk together the light brown sugar, golden caster sugar and eggs until thick, light nad foamy. Slowly fold in the butter and chocolate mixture.
- Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder and 2 thirds of the salted peanuts.
- When combined spoon the mixture into the prepared brownie tin, place small dollops of the jam on top of the blondie mixture and scatter on top the remaining peanuts.
- Bake for 40 minutes, the blondies should be set but have a slight wobble. Allow to cool before cutting.