175g butter, 175g caster sugar, 225g self raising flour, 1/4tsp baking powder, 3 eggs, 110ml plain yoghurt, 80g white chocolate finely chopped, 130g raspberries, 100g icing sugar, 1tbsp water, 1 tsp freeze dried raspberries, 1tsp grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a 7inch deep cake pan. Cream together the butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, eggs, and yoghurt and mix until fully combined and lump free.
- Stir through the white chocolate and raspberries then pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 50 - 65 minutes until the cake is golden brown and cooked through.
- Make up the royal icing, sift the icing sugar into a bowl and pour in the water. Mix until fully combined. When the cake has cooled pour over the icing glaze and sprinkle on top some lemon zest and freeze dried raspberries.