400g rhubarb cubed, 280g caster sugar, 225g butter, 1 orange zested and juiced, 3 eggs, 225g self raising flour, 100g ground almonds,
- Place the rhubarb in a bowl and sprinkle over 50g of the caster sugar, set aside for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a rectangular brownie or baking pan.
- Cream together the butter and remaining sugar until light and fluffy. Add orange zest and juice and stir. Add the eggs one at a time with 1 tbsp of the flour, beat until smooth and lump free.
- Lightly fold in the flour and ground almonds until combined. Drain the rhubard and stir into the cake batter.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 30-40 minutes until golden and cooked through.